Friday, August 22, 2008

FW: PLEASE READ,GOD BLESS YOU

OMG... This spammy person is going to die if you don't give her some help.
I would like to meet the people who sit and take time to write these spammy
emails.

Again... This is spam!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Maria Johnson [mailto:maria@info.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 8:51 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: PLEASE READ,GOD BLESS YOU

Hello,


My name is Mrs. Maria Johnson.I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancerabout
2years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me
everything he worked for.I have been touched by God to donate from what I
have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of
God,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds
ungodly.I will be going in for an operation,and i pray that i survive the
operation. I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10,500,000(Ten million
five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord,and to
help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the
widows.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this
fund to you.I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you
abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to
others.

Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
(walter_ashdownlawfirm2008@yahoo.com.hk) or you can call his private line
:
+447024053733. if you are interested in carrying out this task,so that
+he
can arrange the release of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you. My lawyer's
name is Barrister Walter Ashdown.I know I have never met you but my mind
tells me to do this,and i hope you act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Maria Johnson



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<<==Back to Financial Maturity Blog Home==>